Rotem Turkey MCP/DCP site is an environment friendly production plant. It virtually operates without any waste disposal or bleeds. The only effluent results from the production process is steam, which is not hazardous to the environment or harms it.
Rotem Turkey will:
- Carry out its businesses and operations in a manner that avoids, reduces or controls any adverse effect on the environment and local community.
- Operate within appropriate standards required by environmental law, regulations, contracts or codes of practice.
- Effectively use resources by making efficient use of energy and raw materials wherever possible through a hierarchical system of re-use and recycle before disposal.
- Operate (or move towards operating) Quality and Environmental Management Systems to International Standards.
- Set objectives, targets and action plans to ensure continual improvements.